Before launching her solo career, Ariana was part of Tribal Electra, an electronica world-fusion mantra band, co-writing all the material with Paul Temple and performing extensively throughout the Front-Range of Colorado. They recorded this 5-song EP in 2007 which was released by White Swan Records.
With Ariana Saraha (voice), Paul Temple (keyboards, programming), and Eyal Rivlin (electric and acoustic guitars).
“Tribal Electra seems to project a sort of magic that pulls people in…”
1. Mother of the World – Sanskrit, Tibetan & English
2. Shanti Dub – Sanskrit, English, Hebrew & Arabic
3. Ishk’allah – Arabic & English
4. Om Asatoma – Sanskrit & English
5. Gayatri Mantra – Sanskrit & English
© All tracks copyright 2007, Tribal Electra.